Claims & Billing


Check the Status of a Claim

Claim Lookup

Search for Remittance Advice

Payment Lookup

Non-contracted providers who practice outside of Minnesota but deliver services to a UCare member will need to complete the “Add a facility or location” form and populate the W-9 form that is linked before submitting a claim for service. That form and its instructions are located on the Manage Your Provider Profile page under the heading “Add or Update a Facility or Location.”

If you have other questions, contact the Provider Assistance Center:

612-676-3300 or 1-888-531-1493
Hours:  8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,  Monday through Friday

Newsletters & Alerts