UCare Medicare Group Plans
UCare Medicare Group Plans are available to Medicare-eligible retirees and their Medicare-eligible dependents.
UCare Medicare Group Plans includes:
- 100% preventive care coverage.
- Full office visit coverage with copays.
- 100% hospitalization coverage (some groups have a copay per admission).
- Worldwide emergency coverage.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (also known as Medicare Part D). Prescription drugs are covered 100% after copays. Most UCare Medicare Group Plans include coverage through the Part D coverage gap.
Search the 2019 UCare Medicare Group Formulary
2019 UCare Medicare Provider and Pharmacy Directories (PDF)
To request a bound copy of our Provider/Pharmacy Directory, please call Customer Services at the number on the back of your member ID card.
Plan Ratings (PDF)
Am I eligible?
To become a UCare Medicare Group Plans member, you must:
- Have Medicare Part A and Part B (by age or disability).
- Not have end-stage renal disease (kidney failure).
- Be a retiree or spouse eligible for benefits through a former employer who offers the UCare Medicare Group plan.
- Live in the UCare Medicare Group Plans service area.
The service area includes the entire state of Minnesota and the following Wisconsin counties: Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Crawford, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Grant, Iowa, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Richland, Sauk, Sawyer, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Vernon and Washburn.
Medicare Claim Reimbursement Form
Use this form to be reimbursed for covered health care expenses.
Automatic Payment Form
Sign up to have your plan premium automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each month.
If you have questions, call
612-676-6900 or 1-877-598-6574 toll free
TTY: 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534 toll free
We are available from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week.
UCare Medicare Group Plans - Minnesota Public Employees Insurance Program (PEIP)
UCare Medicare Group Plans - Education Minnesota Retirees
Note to Members
Note to Retired Employees
Note to Employers and Brokers/Agents
Y0120_2459_100117 CMS Approved (11032017)
Y0120_G_100117 IA (10012017)